I would love to work with companies and brands that we believe in that could use a delightful yellow lab blogger representing their products and services.
I am seeking partial or full sponsorship to Blogpaws 2016. If you would like details about BlogPaws sponsorship, please contact my assistant Rebecca by email.
|In a session at BlogPaws 2013|
Some of the opportunities I can provide are:
- Product Reviews
- Sidebar Advertising
- Product Modeling (Attire, Accessories, Toys, Treats)
- Location Modeling / Tourism Promotion
- Blog Posts
- Tweets / Attendance at Twitter Parties
- Instagram Posts
- Facebook Posts
- Brand representation at conferences
- Special Events
- Spokesdog for Product (I can do tricks!)
- Any other ideas you would like to discuss
My social media presence is broad and growing:
- I have over 4700 followers on Twitter
- I have over 900 followers on Instagram
- I have over 500 Facebook friends and my Facebook fan page has over 800 likes
- I have 170 followers on Pinterest
- My mom/assistant has guest blogged for doggyWOOF and other sites (see Articles by Garth's Mom for links to her posts)
- Member of the BlogPaws Community, Pet Blogs United, and Dogs With Blogs
I have received a number of honors:
- Selected by People Magazine as one of the Cutest Pets on Twitter
- Selected to be a Pets Choice Ambassador for the Healthy Paws Blog
- Featured Friend on Just So Squeeable!
- July's Pet of the Month on Just So Squeeable!
- Featured in Pet Photo Challenge, July/August issue of Life+Dog (page 22)
- Winner of Pruven Contest to win a trip to BarkWorld, July 2013
Please contact my assistant, Rebecca, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to pursue sponsorship opportunities with The World According to Garth Riley.