Saturday, November 26, 2011

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for my family


For my mom



and my dad


Me and Dad, Mallory Square, November 2011

And for my cousins Sadie and Mia (even though Mia has very sharp puppy teeth)

Sadie

Mia (AKA Barracuda)

For my friends


Willow

Cisco and Marshall
Ozzy and Hero
Jewels

Nora

Ozzy
Juneau




Marilyn

Southernmost Moose

Skye and Lexi (or Lexi and Skye)

Moose
Ollie
Arwen
Bailey
Wyatt
Bee
Joe and Lucy

Paisley and Peri (or is that Sassy?)
Peri or Sassy

Zen
For Dog Scouts and All Dog Adventures and Canine Adventure for giving me and my parents opportunities to enrich our lives, to learn and grow, to meet wonderful people and dogs, to hike and swim and romp and get muddy and have a great time!







Wahrahi Trail hike - Spring 2011

Northbank Trail has the BEST mud!
Epic February River Crossing!!!  - February 2011
Rex and Willow and Me - James River Park Loop hike - October 2011
For the opportunities I've had to make people smile!








And for all the gift baskets and gift bags I've won!




1 comment:

  1. I am STILL getting caught up on blog reading so this is way late! But when I was flipping through I was thinking man you got some awesome friends! That was before I got to ME! I am thankful that I made the list cuz you are a great pal! I see you have two Mooses in you life! Momma loves the hounds! You are such a lucky boy to get to walk in the rivers and mud and such. I gotta get momma to take me someplace like that!

    ReplyDelete