Monday, December 10, 2012

One Sweeeeeeeeeeeet Award!



I have been awarded the Super Sweet Blogging Award by Echo & Link of Husky's Life and Sheba's life story!!!  

I am extremely honored to have been given this award, especially by Echo & Link and Sheba, whose blogs we really enjoy.  


Merci beaucoup Echo et Link!  
and
Thank you so much Sheba!


With this award comes certain duties.  First I must answer the “super sweet” questions :

1. Cookies or Cake?
Both!  I love cookies, and I love cake!  My favorite cakes are from Three Dog Bakery, and they're yummilicious!  And I love ALL KINDS of cookies!


My birthday cake from Three Dog Bakery

Super-yummy cookies my momma made
(covered with carob, not chocolate)

Three Dog Bakery cookies are awesome too!


2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Momma says I can't eat chocolate because I'm a dog and chocolate is bad for dogs, but I'm not buying it.  I think she just wants all the chocolate for herself because she's such a chocolate fiend.  So unfortunately I have no access to chocolate because momma thinks it will hurt me, so I guess I'm stuck with vanilla.  Honestly, I haven't met a flavor I didn't like.

3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Frosty Paws!  No surprise there.  I also like cakes from Three Dog Bakery.  (See response to question #1 above.)  And apples.  And peanut butter.





Enjoying a refreshing cup of
Frosty Paws

4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Always.  I'm a lab, so I'm always hungry.  Always.  If I don't have access to something sweet, I'll resort to paper products.


Phone books are an acquired taste


5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
I have lots of silly nicknames, including Muffin, Lab-a-muffin, and Muffaletta.  In no way do I resemble a muffin or a muffaletta, so I have no idea where the humans get this stuff.


Next I must pass on the award to a baker's dozen of my favorite bloggers.  I have so many favorites, I could make a list a mile long.  So I've tried to chose blogs that my readers may not yet know about that I think they will enjoy.

Pawsitively Pets
One Blue Dog
Gemma's Little Gems
Alasandra, the Cats and a Dog
Cotton's Candy
Terrier Torrent
Loveable Lily
Belly Rub Please
Life With Beagle
My Girlz Got Pawz
Life at Golden Pines
Susie and Sidebite
Floppy Tongue Joy

I love awards, but I realize they can be very time-consuming for our staff, many of whom have a lot of other stuff to do, and LOTS of extra stuff this time of year.  And I know some bloggers just aren't into awards or they don't really fit into their blog format, and that's okay.  So if you don't have the time or inclination to pass on the award, we understand -- we still like you and we'll still keep loving your bloggies!  And it still gives our other friends a chance to check out some blogs they may not have heard of yet.

Okay, enough blogging, I want a cookie!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my Garth Thanks, we will work on it right after the Christmas card wars are over.

    Thanks, Thanks & Thanks and love your foodie answers

    Your Pals Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Garth! How did you know that cupcakes are my most favorite? Although your personalized cookies looks pretty delicious too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Garth pal...Thank you so much! Just another example of your own mega-sweetness :) It means a lot to my mom that you've chosen us and we certainly will participate and pass it on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concatulations on the award! We didn't know you had such a sweet tooth, Garth. Every woofie we know luvs those frosty paws. We think us kittehz need something comparable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Garth, what a sweetie you are...we can't make any promises, but we will try and work on this after Christmas. Thank you for including us--you are the bomb!!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet award Garth. Thank you for passing it on to us. We will try and get around to it, butt you're right ~ Crazy around here!

    Loved all of your answers too. (Especially the Frosty Paws.) Now we gotta know, how in the world did you get nick-named Muffin?

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Garthy! That is so sweet of you to think of me for this! I appreciate the award! That birthday cake looks delicious! I'm not really into eating dog food since I'm a human, but that looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award, you sure are sweet, Garth! Your birthday cake looks cool too
    Thanks for passing it on to me!!
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your sweet award!


    (Now I want a cookie too. Darn!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award Garth and well deserved. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrrats on your award! I loves Three Dog Bakery too. I got my birthday cake from them this year.

    ReplyDelete