We’re about more than just being cute.
Our mission is:
To Help Others
We support the following causes:
- Helping homeless pets by supporting rescue organizations and shelters through fundraising, donations, and volunteer work.
- Ending breed-specific legislation and any other discrimination based upon breed.
- Dispelling myths about certain breeds and fighting all breed stereotypes.
- Promoting positive images of bully breeds such as pitbulls.
- Fighting canine cancer by supporting organizations such as Fetch-A-Cure.
- Shutting down puppy mills.
- Inspiring people and dogs to get outside and get active.
- Inspiring other puppy parents to spend more time with their dogs, take their dogs more places, and try new activities with their dogs.
- Educating people about the importance of dog fitness and weight management to a dog’s health, well-being, and longevity.
- Educating people (especially children) about safety around dogs.
- Educating people to make informed choices when adding a canine family member.
- Promoting responsible dog ownership, positive training methods, and dog-friendly travel.
- Promoting dog-friendly events, venues, and activities, and encouraging more places to be dog-friendly.
- Supporting dog-friendly businesses, small businesses, and locally-owned businesses.
- Supporting products and services we believe in.
- Supporting our fellow pet bloggers.