Well, guess what - the very generous people at Pruven and BarkWorld said I could give a BarkWorld ticket to someone else too! So I'm having my very own BarkWorld ticket giveaway!
What is BarkWorld? It's an amazing conference for pet bloggers and pet brands and a fantastic way to network with others in the pet industry and to get exposure for your blog or business. They have some impressive speakers lined up (Victoria Stilwell is speaking), and they offer a number of education sessions on various aspects of pet-related social media. I'm very excited to be going because I know my staff and I will learn a lot, meet a bunch of pet people & their pets, and have a great time!
To enter, just follow the directions below. Please only enter if you know you can use the ticket. This giveaway is only for a ticket - hotel and transportation are not included.
I will put all the entries in a basket and select a winner on Saturday, August 10, and I will post the name of the winner on twitter, my Facebook page, and my blog.
As an added bonus, the winner will get to meet ME at BarkWorld - they may even get to rub my belly!
Many thanks to Pruven by 3M and BarkWorld for sponsoring this giveaway!
You can earn one entry for each of the following:
- Follow me on Twitter: @garth2007
- Tweet about the giveaway. Use the Tweet button below, make up your own tweet, or use this: Garth is having a #BarkWorld ticket giveaway! @garth2007 @BarkWorldExpo http://theworldaccordingtogarthriley.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-very-own-barkworld-ticket-giveaway.html (you may tweet once a day - just let me know each time you tweet or post a comment Saturday morning telling me how many times you've tweeted)
- Share on Facebook
- Follow me on Instagram: @garthriley
- Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/garthriley/
- Pin the giveaway on Pinterest (either repin my pin or make your own)
- Like BarkWorld on Facebook
- Follow my blog by subscribing by email, following w/ Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin, or some other means
Leave me a comment and let me know what you have done to enter. If you already follow me, you get an automatic entry, just let me know. You can list what you have done to enter by item number, for example, "I have entered by doing 2, 4, 6 and 7." Remember, you get one entry for each thing you do.