Saturday, June 2, 2012

2 Days to Blogville Pitty Post Day





On Monday, June 4, my friend Corbin is hosting the FIRST EVER Blogville Pitty Post Day.  He asked us all to help spread the word about this special event.  The purpose of Blogville Pitty Post Day is to help educate people about pitbulls and other breeds that have been discriminated against and misunderstood.


If you'd like to participate in Blogville Pitty Post Day, click on the link above for more information.  Anyone can participate -- you don't need to have your own blog.


Of course I plan to participate!  My staff and I have been working on my post all day, and many of my awesome pittie friends have contributed to my post.  So make sure you check out my post on Monday.  Here's a brief teaser:


I think people who think pitbulls and other bully-breed type dogs are "inherently dangerous" just haven't met many pitbulls.  


When they think of pitbulls, they think of this:






When the reality is more like this:

 This is my friend Rita and her brother Wes.
You'll get to meet Rita and some of
my other pittie friends in Monday's post.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Monday, your sneak peek looks wonderful!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete