Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Daddy-Dog!!!




Humans are always making up silly names for us dogs, so I made up silly names for my humans.  I call my dad Daddy-Dog and I call my mom Mommy-Dog.  I know it's silly, because they aren't really dogs, but there's lots of silliness in my household.


Well, yesterday was my Daddy-Dog's birthday!  I'm not going to tell you how old he is, because I can't count that high.


I know I'm really lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy-Dog.  It's hard to believe he hasn't always been a dog person.  (See How Dad Became a Dog Person).  


So in honor of my Daddy-Dog's birthday, I'm sharing some photos of us  together.


Daddy-Dog and Flat Garth

Daddy-Dog and the real Garth, reading the paper together

This is when Daddy-Dog and I won the Best Daffodil Planters award

Helping Daddy-Dog in the kitchen 
(in case he drops something, I'm ready to clean it up)

Daddy-Dog is a great roadie, but sometimes he goofs off
when he should be packing up my equipment

He takes me and Mommy-Dog on awesome hikes

Dad in a bikini is amusing

Hanging out on a picnic table, waiting to go hiking

Daddy-Dog really likes this photo of me

Uh oh, I think she caught us

4 comments:

  1. Hope your Dad had a really happy day! Take him on a nice hike today to celebrate?

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Daddy Dog! I read that whole story about how your daddy dog learned to love doggies. It was very happy making. I felt a little sad for Lucy but then not so much because she made a new best friend.

    I am rocking on all those nice daddy / dog moments in the photos.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy Birthday to your Daddy-Dog, Garth!! Those pictures of you doing things together are just gorgeous - I love the one of you on the bed reading the papers together! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete