Top Ten Reasons I Want to Go to BarkWorld:
|It sure looks like we could use some Pruven|
on this carpet, doesn't it?
Here are my TOP TEN Reasons I Want to Go to BarkWorld:
1. I still have A LOT to learn! (Just look at all these sessions they offer!)
2. I want to go to BarkWorld to improve my blog to more effectively fulfill our mission. Some of the things we've done:
|Team Garth raised over $1,000 for|
Fetch-A-Cure last fall to fight canine cancer
(you can read about it here)
This spring, I sponsored the North Carolina Wiener Roast, an event to raise money for dachshund rescue
Mom and I lead hikes and blog about our adventures, hoping to inspire more humans to Keep Their Dogs Healthy and Fit, and to try new things with their dogs, like Stand Up Paddleboarding
3. Treats, swag, and bellyrubs!
4. To offer comfort to those who can't bring their pets along (I would make myself available for petting for anyone who needs it)
5. To see all my blogging, tweeting, Facebooking furiends
6. To make new friends and have a chance to hang out with crazy pet people (crazy pet people are the BEST people!)
7. To increase my social media presence in the hopes I can drum up some sponsorships
8. To thrill the ladies!
|Gotta' have eye candy, right?|
9. To make my fellow BarkWorld attendees smile (one of the things I do best)
10. To take a break from the heat and humidity in Richmond (LOL! Just kidding!)
To explore a new place - I've never been to Atlanta before and I love traveling and exploring with my mom and dad.
Please help me out by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. (share buttons below)
Please pick me! I'm very cute and very deserving. Thank you for your consideration.
P.S. - this is the really fun part!