Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Contest Announcement - Re: Prizes!

We have been very busy celebrating birthdays (Grampa turned 80 and Mom turned 45 25) but I am interrupting the ongoing celebration for these important announcements:

Announcement Number 1:
I still need shipping addresses for some of the winners.  If you have not already done so, please email your address to me at garth DOT riley AT rocketmail DOT com

Announcement Number 2:
As you may recall, a donation to All Breed Rescue & Training in the winner's honor was part of certain prizes.  All Breed Rescue & Training is a Colorado Springs-based nonprofit organization that helps place at-risk shelter dogs and provides educational services to their community.  During the recent Waldo Canyon fire, All Breed Rescue provided shelter for pets who had to evacuate their homes due to the fire, and helped with overflow from the local animal shelter.  Because the fire was in everyone's minds while my contest was going on, I wanted to contribute to an organization that assisted in the relief efforts, particularly with respect to the animals who were affected by the fire.

So, in honor of Smudge, Trooper, Stella, Dirk, Honey, Lightning and Cobi, I have made a donation to All Breed Rescue & Training in the amount of $60.  

Announcement Number 3:
The other prizes will be sent to you as they are completed.  This may take 2-4 weeks, depending upon how much longer we will be celebrating.  (And yes, I have lots of photos of the festivities which I will share in upcoming posts.)

The whole family got together to celebrate
Grampa's birthday.  This is me, my cousin
Mia, and my cousin Sadie, playing tug on the beach.

7 comments:

  1. Eek! Seeing as how Mommy is as old as dirt and can't remember. She'll send our address along again. Adorable pic of the family together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! I bet you had fun playing tug with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing the best on Grampa's birthday! Have a happy Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're very excited to see our prize. You're totally pawsome for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a pawsome game of synchronized stick.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your mom is getting older, so she is allowed some mort time... My mom is just the same.... Party here, party there and no energy left for important stuff..... Tjeeeezzzz. Humans are all the same.
    Great pic with your cousins! Beautiful in coloursetting, but YIKES, all that water!!!....
    Give your mom and grampa a kittie-cuttle from all of us over here!
    Dirk

    ReplyDelete